Dear Louis (and Bruce),

So I have run

recon-all -skullstrip -clean-bm -gcut -subjid <subjid>

on my subjects where remaining pieces of dura after a normal recon-all got
included into pial surface. I am having a look at the result before
continuing with autorecon2 etc.

Results are not yet satisfactory as there is still several centimeters of
dura included in the brainmask, mostly on the convex part of central regions

Is there a possibility to make graph-cut slightly more agressive?

Thank you for help!
Markus