Dear Allison,
You have me down for a slot, right? I don't want to miss it! :-)
Best, Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Allison Stevens
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 3:16 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] 2 available spots in Boston FreeSurfer course

We have had some last minute drop outs and there are now 2 spots available in
the upcoming Boston FreeSurfer course (May 5-7th). If you would like to sign up
for these spots, please register here:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/fsurfer/register.8263.cgi

Note that credit card cannot be used to pay for the course. Also, this course
will not have the diffusion analysis component (it will focus on fMRI analysis).
Allison

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.