Hi Lukas

sorry, I'm out of my depth on the mac. Perhaps Zeke knows what's going on? Does OpenMP have to be enabled somehow?

Bruce

On Fri, 2 May 2014, lukas.sch...@ukb.uni-bonn.de wrote:

Hi Bruce!

I just run: recon-all -s ernie2  -autorecon2 -openmp 4

mri_ca_register  uses 100.9% CPU at most ...

Any idea?  Should I try to recompile FS for the current MacOS release? If
so, do I have to take care on special librariwa in order to enable the
openmp option?

Best wishes,

Lukas