From: "C.P. Frost" <cpfr...@wisc.edu>
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:58:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] kvlQuantify naming problem [possible fix]

Follow-up: I then run into indexing problems when calling freeview with
subfield volumes (similar to http://bit.ly/1pdEWRZ ), which leads me to believe
kvlQuantify is the only script that relies on the old convention. Changing the
names back to CA2_3.mgz, etc., fixes THAT problem.

Rather than changing the filenames to the old convention, it's probably better
to fix the script and leave the filenames alone.