Hello FS experts,

I have 3 groups, e.g : normal, MCI, and AD. Am I correct in my
understanding that QDEC would not be applicable here?

In my subjectdir, I created a folder for mri_glmfit analyes called FSGD.
In that folder, I have the FSDG file and the relevant contrasts.

GroupDescriptorFile 1

Class HC
Class MCI
Class AD

input sub1-base MCI
input sub2-base AD
input sub3-base HC

My contrast is a simple [1 0 -1] for HC  > AD. I called it HC-AD.mtx  and
saved it in the FSGD folder.

Then, in the SUBJECTdir/FSGD folder, I run the mri_glmfit command as
follows:

 mri_glmfit   --glmdir fsgd/   --y y.mgh   --fsgd g3v0.fsgd   --C
normal-ad.mtx

My question  is, what is y.mgh as shown in the examples on the Wiki? It is
supposed to be an input file, but what file is this?

Thank you very much!
Best Regards,
Elijah

--

Elijah Mak, Gates Scholar

PhD Candidate *|* Psychiatry

University of Cambridge *| *Department of Psychiatry

Trinity College, Cambridge, CB2 1TQ