mri_surfrft_jlbr does not output that kind of information. I'd have to modify it. I'm traveling now. Can you check back in two weeks?
doug

On 6/13/14 9:17 AM, kangchengwang0...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi dr Jerome J Maller

In the result file, there are files (sig.cw.neg.mgh,sig.cw.pos.mgh,sig.vw.neg.mgh.sig.vw.pos.mgh). Lastly, I look the result with command of mri_surfcluster. I want to extract the data of each subject in the regions of significant.

Thank you

Wang Kangcheng

Faculty of Psychology, Southwest University, China

Email:_kangchengwang0808@gmail.com_ / _wangkangcheng.001@163.com_

Address: No.2 Tiansheng Road, BeiBei District, Chongqing, 400715,P.R.China

    *From:* Jerome Maller <mailto:jerome.mal...@monash.edu>
    *Date:* 2014-06-13 13:50
    *To:* ??? <mailto:kangchengwang0...@gmail.com>
    *Subject:* Fwd: [Freesurfer] How to extract significant result for
    each subject
    Hi Wang,

    Here are my instructions for extracting data from Freesurfer:

    _How to export the data from Freesurfer into SPSS_

    1.After you have conducted a QDEC analysis, a new directory will
    have been created in the "*qdec*" directory called
    "*stats_tables*". Navigate to this directory

    2.Copy all of the files in the directory (they will all have a
    .dat extension) onto a Windows computer

    3.Open MS Excel

    4.Select on a .dat file (although it may appear with a .stats
    extension) and then open it (you may have to select "*delimited*",
    then "*tab*")

    *5.**Save the file in Excel 97-2003 format*

    6.Close Excel

    7.Open SPSS

    8.Change the option in the navigation window to show "*All files*"

    9.Select the Excel file which you have just saved

    10.The Excel file will now open in SPSS.

    11.Save As

    12.Complete this process for all of the .dat files

    13.Once all .dat files have been converted to SPSS format, merge
    them (using the merge feature in SPSS: *Data **à**Merge Files
    **à**Add variables*)

    Regards,

    Jerome Maller