Hello Freesurfer experts
I am trying to edit an aseg file.  I want to set my brush value to a value that
does not exist in the default lookup table (e.g,. 570).  So, I edited the
lookup table, saved this , and loaded it in freeview.  My new label and brush
value is now visible.  However when I set the brush value to this value/label
(both the main GUI window and edit voxel window say "Brush value = 570") and
draw on the aseg file it does not use this brush value.  It uses a different
value (eg 48).  I can't seem to figure out why.  Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
Tracy

Tracy Riggins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor