Thank you Michael for this link !

However, it seems that we have to install very precise versions of FSL and
Freesurfer.

Once we get *fsl-5.0.6* package (
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/oldversions/), how to install this
one and which wiki to follow ?

Cheers,

Matthieu Vanhoutte, MSc
Research Engineer - Department of Neuroradiology
Regional University Hospital, Lille, France