Hi Bruce.

I believe Tksurfer, even with renderoffscreen, requires X11.

I suppose I could export one slice of T1 data and the same Slice of Aseg
data and make a script to superimpose both. Not sure which of the cmd line
tools to use for this slice export.

Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior
Netfilter & SpeedComm Telecom
-- www.netfilter.com.br
-- For mobile: http://itunes.apple.com/br/artist/netfilter/id365306441