Hi Freesurfer experts,
    I just want to try cluster level threshold by cluster size, but not by mc
simulation.
    So I tried the command like : mri_surfcluster --in sig.nii.gz --subject
fsaverage --hemi lh --annot aparc --sign pos --minarea 50 --sum
area50.pos.cluster.summary --o area50.pos.cluster.nii.gz --thmin 1.3
However, I found that the command did not  set the non-cluster vertices to
zero.

The help of mri_surfcluster says that this command currently only supports
paint (or w) format for input and output. I converted the sig.nii.gz to sig.w
using
 mri_surf2surf --s fsaverage --hemi lh --sval sig.nii.gz --tval sig.w
--trg_type paint.
But command mri_surfcluster could not read the paint file.

Could anyone help me?
Thanks!
Zhiwei