Dear Doug,

I tried to run MCC with cluster-sess but unfortunately I got the same error
message like when I'm using mri_glmfit-sim.
It does not recognize the thresh (cluster-forming thresh)

Here is the terminal output:

Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   /home/christopher/Desktop/freesurfer
FSFAST_HOME       /home/christopher/Desktop/freesurfer/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz
SUBJECTS_DIR      /home/christopher/Desktop/freesurfer/subjects
MNI_DIR           /home/christopher/Desktop/freesurfer/mni
FSL_DIR           /usr/local/fsl
[christopher@fu20a S1]$ proj_dir=/home/christopher/Desktop/freesurfer/S1
[christopher@fu20a S1]$ cd $proj_dir
[christopher@fu20a S1]$
[christopher@fu20a S1]$ cluster-sess -s PM_02540 -c stim_DL -analysis DL.sm5.rh
-thresh 1.3 -cwp .05 -sign pos
ERROR: thresh = 1,3, must be 1.3, 2.0, 2.3, 3.0, 3.3, 4.0

Sincerely yours,

Christopher