Hi - I'm having difficulty with missing or incomplete tracts most of my
subjects. I'm hoping for suggestions on where I can look for data
problems.  The majority of my subjects have at least one missing/incomplete
tract, but the specific problematic tract varies across subjects (e.g., one
subject has a missing L.Uncinate; another subject has a missing Forceps
Major; another is missing the ILF bilaterally, etc.).  For my problematic
tracts, the path.pd.nii.gz is a single line/curve rather than the diffuse
volumetric distribution.  I'm not sure how to correct this.

I have checked my eigenvectors -- the lines appear to be pointing in the
correct directions in my dtifit_V1 -- so I believe my gradient table is
correct

I've checked my images for motion via visual inspection and by excluding
any subjects with dwi_motion outliers in AvgTranslation, AvgRotation,
PercentBadSlices, and AvgDropoutScore.

I inspected the nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz  to look for chunks of missing
brain and did not identify any problems here.

I've tried increasing the number of control points for each tract.

I'd very much appreciate any suggestions on how to troubleshoot next.

Thank you,
Eileen.