Hi Cecilio

what do you mean "224 scans"? I assume you mean 224 slices in each scan? And do you have two different runs of the same scan type (e.g. mprage) for each subject? You can try:

mri_info /home/cecilio/Desktop/freesurfer/Test/Pat1/81334010

and

freeview /home/cecilio/Desktop/freesurfer/Test/Pat1/81334010

to find out the scan parameters and also visualize it.