Hi Xiaofu - The bedpostx program is not configured to run on any type of cluster with any type of queueing software. It was originally written to be run on an SGE cluster with specific queue names. The bedpostx_mgh is a modified version that also works on our PBS cluster. Making it work on additional clusters would require additional tweaks, and it's impossible for us to make it work on everyone's cluster.

In a future version, I'd like to give the option to simply print out all the necessary commands, and then it would be up to the user to figure out how to submit them as jobs on their own cluster. This is not implemented yet.

a.y