Hi Doug,

I sincerely apologize for being unclear! I'm still relatively new to freesurfer
and learning the ropes.
I've attached the three aforementioned .stats files.
The lh.aparc.stats and DKTatlas40.stats were generated from running recon-all.
When comparing them it appears the grey matter volume data between the same
ROIs can vary significantly.

I have also been running the commands individually from the recon-all v5.3 dev
table (listed here https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable).
When I ran the mri_segstats command to generate the wmparc.stats file:
mri_segstats --seg mri/wmparc.mgz --sum stats/wmparc.stats --pv mri/norm.mgz
--excludeid 0 --brain-vol-from-seg --brainmask mri/brainmask.mgz --in
mri/norm.mgz --in-intensity-name norm --in-intensity-units MR --etiv --subject
TB0204U_FREESURFER_THIRDRUN --surf-wm-vol --ctab
/usr/local/freesurfer/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt

The cortical ROIs were listed alongside the white matter segmentations in
wmparc.stats, and now have different grey matter volumes than either of the
previous two .stats files, which has left me even more confused.

Since these cortical volumes all differ from one another, it makes me wonder
which .stats file has the most accurate cortical volumetric data.

Best,
Kody J. Zalewski

Message: 4