Hi all,

I am trying to extract subcortical volumes from data that has been processed
longitudinally, but I am getting the following error.

[k1204763@nanlnx9 SAGA]0% asegstats2table --qdec-long long.qdec.table.dat
--stats aseg.stats --tablefile aseg.table.txt
SUBJECTS_DIR : /home/k1204763/images/SAGA
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/software/system/freesurfer/freesurfer-5.3.0/bin/asegstats2table", line
514, in <module>
    subj_listoftuples = assemble_inputs(options)
  File "/software/system/freesurfer/freesurfer-5.3.0/bin/asegstats2table", line
323, in assemble_inputs
    o.subjects.append(fsid+'.long.'+row['fsid-base'].strip())
KeyError: 'fsid-base'

Do you have any ideas as to what the issue is here?

Thanks,

Amanda