Hi,

Sorry if this is basic- I'm a bit of a novice.

I'm running the longitudinal pipeline on patients with three time points. For
one of the time points the .long pail surface has included some of the superior
sagital sinus as it ascends between the occipital hemispheres. The white matter
mask is good, the base image pial surface is good, and the original "cross"
image for this time point  also doesn't have this artefact.

Reading the longitudinal edits on the wiki it seems to advice agains editing
the .long brainmask -even though I think it would resolve this situation if
this was in a "cross" image/subject? I wondered about editing the
brain.finalsurfs.mgz image? but the wiki is quite specific about this only
being for cerebellar problems.

The occipital lobes are are a region of interest in my study so keen to get
accurate surfaces.

Could you advise on where to go from here to edit this?

I hope the above makes sense and thanks for your help!

Cheers

Justin

 Dr Justin McKee

Clinical Research Fellow in Multiple Sclerosis,

Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences,

University of Oxford