Hi list,I'm performing one group and one covariate on resting state FAST
analysis.Here, I'm reporting the error.ThanksBest regards,
Stefano
mri_glmfit --glmdir my-glm_age.wls --y y.mgh --nii.gz --fsgd file_age.fsgd --C
intercept_age.mtx —-C slope_age.mtx
gdfReadHeader: reading file_age.fsgd
INFO: DeMeanFlag keyword not found, DeMeaning will NOT be done.
Continuous Variable Means (all subjects)
0 Age 62.6667 8.25967
Class Means of each Continuous Variable
1 Main  62.6667
INFO: gd2mtx_method is dods