Hello,

I have been following the instructions in this email thread:
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2014-April/037240.html.<https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2014-April/037240.html>
 And have successfully gotten the wm-gm signal intensity contrast, but now have
a few questions regarding signal intensity for white matter and gray matter
intensity.

1) Does the wmparc.stats contain mean white matter intensity values for each
ROI?

2) Is it possible to extract these same mean intensity values for gray matter?
There is no gmparc.stats file. We know that it's possible to calculate these
from the WM/GM ratio from pctsurfcon, but it'd be great if there was a more
direct way to get this data.

Thank you,

Sabrina Yu