Hi Jintao,

This might be a header error in the original files. The error is not
apparent in the FreeSurfer or FSL environment, but might be problematic
with mricron (completely my fault).

Can you try the files from this zip file instead:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5734119/Outgoing/Yeo2011MNIParcellation_MICRON.zip
(courtesy of Chris Rorden).

Please let me know if this resolves your issues.

Regards,
Thomas