Dear FS Community,

I am currently using FreeSurfer 5.3 to conduct a longitudinal analysis of
atrophy in Semantic Dementia. Because of the profound temporal pole atrophy in
these patients, I have been making a lot of manual edits (mostly control points
and wm edits) to the baseline scan, and these edits are often consistent across
different time points for the same individual. I understand that with the
longitudinal stream it is necessary to make edits to all cross-sectional scans,
however I was wondering if there was any way to propagate manual edits made at
one time point to future time points for the same subject? Any insight would be
appreciated!

Best regards,
Jessica

Jessica Collins, Ph.D.