Dear FS team,

I'm currently making a group analysis using the "command-line" group analysis
stream in freesurfer.

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysisDng

[https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/wiki/fswiki_htdocs/common/fslogosmall.png]<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysisDng>

FsTutorial/GroupAnalysisDng - Free Surfer
Wiki<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysisDng>
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Introduction. This tutorial is designed to introduce you to the "command-line"
group analysis stream in FreeSurfer (as opposed to QDEC which is GUI-driven),
including ...

1) I would like to do a surface based analysis where i'm only investigating a
certain area or label - instead of doing a whole brain analysis. This can be
done by introducing --label surface_area_of_interest.label when running
mri_glmfit. Would this give me different results from doing a whole brain
analysis - or would it just exclude the results from outside the label? And how
about after clusterwise correction for multiple comparisons?

-> is there a better way to do this than following the command-line group
analysis stream in freesurfer?

2) When running mri_glmfit-sim i'm investigating the output ending with
-voxel.mgh - how do i interpret the results of this file? When investigating
the file in freeview what is the meaning of the units when configuring the
overlay?

Best, Silas