Dear Freesurfer users,

We have downloaded the Freesurfer 6.0 version since we are really
interested in the brainstem segmentation.
We are working with a pc equipped with a 3.6 GHz CPU and 16 GB RAM.
We installed freesurfer6.0 on a virtual machine Linux (CentOs 6.7)
enabling  4vcpu 11Gb of RAM.
Disk space was 50 GB and after installation we have 15 GB free for data.

We have launched recon-all –all  for some cases and everything went right.
Then we have tried to launch recon-all –all –s nameofsunbject
–brainstem-structures
and the process, after about 6 hours, stacks, during  the SegmentSubject
process and after having computing hyperparameters for estimation of
Gaussian parameters.
Do you have any ideas of what is happening?

Thank you for your help!

Riccardo Gubellini