From: "Lara Foland-Ross" <lfol...@stanford.edu>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:29:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampal subfield analysis - registered two scans
prior to analysis

Hi Eugenio,

Thank you so much for the quick and helpful reply.  I checked the images in
Freeview and they actually line up quite nicely!

Can you provide further guidance on how to run recon-all once with both the
-all and the hippocampal-subfields-T1T2 flags?

For example, in my rawdata directory, I have two folders: subj1_T1 and
subj1_hipp. I cd'd into the rawdata folder and ran the following with no
success:

recon-all -all -s subj1_T1 -i subj1_T1/I0001.dcm -hippocampal-subfields-T1T2
subj1_hipp T2hipp

Is this directory setup correct? And can you please point out the errors in the
above recon-all command?

Many thanks again for your help!
Lara

Lara Foland-Ross, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research
Stanford University School of Medicine
401 Quarry Road, Room 1356
Stanford, CA 94305-5795