Hi Tracula Experts,

How do you determine if a pathway reconstructed well? I've been examining
the merged pathways (<subj>/dpath/merged_avg33_mni_bbr.mgz) in freeview,
and if the pathway looked too small when viewing with the default
threshold, I would reinitialize those pathways. Most of the time, the new
pathway would look ok upon re-inspection. A few pathways, however, still
appear too small when viewed at the default threshold in Freeview, but at
lower thresholds, they begin to look ok.

I've encountered 1 pathway that still appears too small in Freeview, but
the output in pathstats.overall.txt and pathstats.byvoxel.txt seem
reasonable. On the other hand, its path distribution (path.pd.nii.gz) does
not look like a distribution, but a single path -- there are a 38 voxels
with values of 4000, and all others are 0. This doesn't seem right. What
could cause this to happen?

What objective measure can I use to determine if a pathway is reconstructed
well enough?

Thanks,
Peggy