Hello Doug,

Sorry for the confusing and long email, I am interested in extracting the
raw BOLD signal from a processed 4D nifit file. After registering the
functional to ${subject}/mri/orig.mgz and generating the registration file,
I proceeded to convert the functional image to the same dimensions as
the lh.inflated surface via mri_vol2surf so the functional data image now
has 127000 x 1 x 1 x 240. So I ran mri_segstats command to extract the bold
signal, but I ended up having 240 rows and 1 column in the text file...the
ultimate goal is to quantify the wave propagation of the BOLD time series
across a flattened patch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!