From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 4:20:31 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Correcting defect

Hi Katarina

if you want us to look you need to upload the entire subject dirs (tarred
and gzipped). TO visualize it, look at the inflated.nofix in freeview in 3D
mode and just see what the big defects look like. If you load the
orig.nofix at the same time you can goto a vertex in the big defect you see
on the inflated by typing its index into the info winwo for the orig.nofix.
This will be automated in v6

Bruce