Dear all,

I've a lot of patients and we are looking for the fastest solution to check
the output of Freesurfer. On the troubleshooting page (
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/TroubleshootingData)
there are a lot of steps to check, but I think not all of that should be
done to find out whether there is error in the final segmentations.
I think, but I am not sure, that checking the surfaces (white and pial) and
checking the subcortical segmentations (aseg) is enough to realize if
something is wrong. After an error is detected based on the checked outputs
(surfaces and aseg), we can find out the exact nature of the error and
correct it based on the troubleshooting page. Is it a good solution for
verifying the performance of Freesurfer by checking only these two things
(surfaces and aseg) or I need to check all of the steps listed on the
troubleshooting page anyway?

Best Regards,
Gabor

<petzinger.ga...@gmail.com>