Hi Ajay,

To open the .mgz files produced by PALM you would first load the surface in
FreeView (at the top of the left panel, click on "Surface" then on the
button with a "+" sign), then after the surface has been loaded, in the
menu "Overlay" in the left panel, select "Load generic..." and load the
.mgz file you'd like to see. After loading there will be a button
"Configure overlay" that opens a window where the colourbar can be set,
etc. For 0.05 the threshold would be -log10(0.05) = 1.301.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Anderson