Hi Renate,
as long as the additional scan is more or less aligned with the T1 in physical
coordinates (i.e., they appear decently aligned when you open them in
Freeview), you should be fine and not need to do anything.
Cheers,
/E

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Senior Research Fellow
Translational Imaging Group
University College London
http://www.jeiglesias.com
http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

On 19 Sep 2016, at 14:31, Vaz pandolfo, Renata