Dear Freesurfer list,

We have been using Freeview's "transform volume" functionality to do AC-PC
alignment on some of our T1 scans before processing with recon-all.  We had
previously been using SPM, but wanted to move to an entirely free method rather
than relying on MATLAB.  It turns out that, for some scans where a lot of
translation is needed to move the subject into AC-PC alignment, the volume will
get cut off after performing the transform.  This is in Freeview v.1.0 running
on Mac OS 10.10.5.  When I tried running the same thing in the new version of
Freeview (v.2.0), loading the T1 image crashes freeview, which I believe to be
a separate issue.  Is there any way to do the AC-PC alignment in freeview or
freesurfer without having issues with the field of view being cut?

Thanks,

Liberty

—
Liberty Hamilton
Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Dr. Edward Chang
Center for Integrative Neuroscience,
University of California San Francisco