Dear FS team,
  I was trying to do an analylisis  using mri_glmfit command. The
analysis consists of two groups of patients and I wanted to know if
there was an interaction between age and group. I wrote the following
lines:

  mri_glmfit --table table1.txt --fsgd Descriptor.txt --C C1.txt
--glmfir firstanalysis.glmdir

  - table1 was obtained afther command aparc2stats
  - C1 is the contrast matrix: 0 0 1 -1 0 0
  - Descriptor.txt if the design matrix:

    GroupDescriptorFile 1
    Title PatientsControls
    Class Patient
    Class Control
    Variables Age IQ
    Input       NYU_0050985     Patient 13.09   90
    Input       NYU_0051099     Control 13.72   87
    Input       NYU_0051021     Patient 23.66   112
    Input       NYU_0051067     Control 23.65   116
    Input       NYU_0050996     Patient 15.81   100
    Input       NYU_0051104     Control 15.27   104
                     .
                     .
                     .

   I got this error:
   gdfRead(): reading Descriptor.txt
   ERROR: fio_FileHasCarriageReturn(): cannot open Descriptor.txt

   I created this matrix using text editor in Linux. Would yo know
what is the problem?
   Thank you