sure, send me the input to mri_normalize and I'll fix it
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017, Chris Adamson wrote:

Hello,

For one subject I’m getting a weird error on mri_normalize in normalization2.

When it goes into the “3d normalization pass 1 of 2” I get an error
HISTOalloc(-2147383648): could not allocate histogram

The image that is produced by MRI3dGentleNormalize line 874 of
mri_normalize/mri_normalize.c has a block of pixels with HUGE negative values.
They are
in the background and nowhere near the brain.

The data comes from a public dataset so I can send it for debugging if required.

Dr Chris Adamson

Senior Research Officer

Developmental Imaging, Clinical Sciences

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute

The Royal Children’s Hospital

Flemington Road, Parkville, VIC 3052 Australia

E chris.adam...@mcri.edu.au

www.mcri.edu.au

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") are, unless
otherwise
stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of
the
intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify
the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail,
and do not
read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the
Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated
to be
those of Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) ABN 21 006 566 972 or any
of its
related entities. MCRI does not accept liability in connection with the
integrity of or
errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or
delay
arising from or in respect of the Communication.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email