Hi Doug,

thank you for your response.
The steps in link that you provided is for a seed based functional connectivity
analysis.
I aim to compare the functional connectivity between two groups without using
seeds similar to what we do in surface based analysis between two groups to
compare volume of or cortical thickness.. Is this possible with fMRI? Or FSfast
can only run fMRI analysis depending on a seed of interest?
If FSFAST can compare functional connectivity between two groups then how can I
create then I don't need the command fcseed-sess. As a result how the contrast
will be created?
Thank you very much for any clarification.
Are you following these steps?

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsFastFunctionalConnectivityWalkthrough

When you make your analysis, you need to include something like -taskreg
L_Posteriorcingulate.dat

Then when you run isxconcat-sess, you include this as the contrast. See the
wiki for more details