Hello all

FYI

I have found non-negligeable differences in eTIV for 5.3 versus 6.0 in my
healthy young sample

It is probably due to the cerebellum computation changes (presented in released
notes for 6.0)

Unsurprisingly the supratentorial volumes 5.3 versus 6.0 are very similar

(all was checked by simple correlations)

Could people who have good knowledge of cerebellum studies  comment on the
reliability of freesurfer 5.3 in assessing size of the cerebellum versus manual
tracing? This may need to be redone for version 6.0.

Regards

Lucette

Lucette A. Cysique, Ph.D.

NHMRC Clinical Career Development Fellow / UNSW Medicine 2013-2017
NeuroHIV and Quantitative Neuropsychology Group Leader @ NeuRA
Senior Lecturer SoMs, UNSW Medicine
Affiliated senior researcher at the St. Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Applied
Medical Research Centre, Peter Duncan Neuroscience Unit

Postal Address:
Neuroscience Research Australia
PO Box 1165 (Street Address: 139 Barker Street)
Randwick NSW 2031
Australia

Office Ph: +61 2 9399 1880
Mobile Ph: (+61)  (0)431 576 710 (text preferred)

Emails:
lcysi...@unsw.edu.au (primary)
lucette.cysi...@svha.org.au (St. Vincent's Hospital Sydney, related project)
lcysi...@ucsd.edu (HIV Neurobehavioral Research Center/UCSD related project)