Hi Meng

we can't diagnose either of these issues without more information and possibly some screen shots. The topology fixer will take a very long time if the initial surfaces have large defects. You can view these by visualizing the ?h.inflated.nofix and ?h.orig.nofix.

The -openmp flag works for us. Are you sure that you have mutliple threads available?