Hi, all experts,

I am studying the AnatomicalROIV6.0 tutorials. In the Anatomical ROI analysis
tutorial, the first four part work well. While in the Group stats files, I got
an error information like this.

group_analysis_tutorial ting$ asegstats2table --subjects 004 021 040 067 080
092 \
>   --segno 11 17 18 \
>   --tablefile aseg.vol.table
  File "/Applications/freesurfer/bin/asegstats2table", line 195
    print 'ERROR: subjects are not specified (use --subjects SUBJECTS)'
                                                                      ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Thanks for your help.

Ting