Dear All,

I am a newbie to freesurfer and I would like to use our in-house built
probabilistic atlas(each region as a binary mask and available as nifti files).
I would like to create an atlas out of it and use it for our analysis. On
searching the previous mailing list I came across a discussion where the volume
information was converted into surface information and can be converted to
labels and annotations but I couldn't find much documentation on creating an
atlas directly from the volume or surface information. It would be nice if
someone can point me out if this is possible and some relevant information to
continue on it.

Thank you,

Kind regards

Mageshwar Selvakumar, M.Sc

Department of Pharmakologische Bildgebung und Bildanalyse

Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen Nürnberg

Office: Fahrstr. 17, 91054 Erlangen

Phone: + 49-9131-8522898