External Email - Use Caution

Hi, Doug. Many thanks.
Find the fsgd and the contrast attached, as well as the cluster summary and
the individual-based cluster data (which I used to calculate the groups'
means). The cluster I referred to is the second one (medialorbitofrontal).
I investigated differences in cortical area from groups 1 and 2 in contrast
to groups 3 and 4 (contrast 3 as in
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/Fsgdf4G1V).
Best,
Pedro Rosa.