External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer Developers,

My goal is to build a study-specific pediatric template brain to rerun the
recon-all-all. I am encountering the same error while running
make_average_subject Freesurfer version 6.0.0 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 as
described here and implemented the suggested changes replacing mri_glmfit-sim,
make_average_subject, make_average_surface, and mri_aparc2aseg:
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2017-November/054933.html

Yet, another error persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Laurel

Laurel Raffington

Postdoctoral Researcher

Center for Lifespan Psychology

Max Planck Institute for Human Development

Lentzeallee 94, 14195 Berlin, Germany

https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/en/staff/laurel-raffington