External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts,
I would like to use the FreeSurfer package to do a parcellation.Just for
testing, I am using "buckner_data" and there is a step I have been stuck
in.I have problem  using "mris_ca_train" command.This  is the whole code I
run on my terminal to create my own atlas:

[user@localhost ~]$ export FREESURFER_HOME=/usr/local/freesurfer
[user@localhost ~]$ source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh
-------- freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c --------
Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   /usr/local/freesurfer
FSFAST_HOME       /usr/local/freesurfer/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz
SUBJECTS_DIR      /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects
MNI_DIR           /usr/local/freesurfer/mni
[user@localhost ~]$ export
TUTORIAL_DATA=/home/user/Desktop/ramezani/tutorial/
[user@localhost ~]$ export
SUBJECTS_DIR=$TUTORIAL_DATA/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs
[user@localhost ~]$ cd $SUBJECTS_DIR
[user@localhost tutorial_subjs]$  mris_ca_train -n2 rh rh.sphere.reg
rh.aparc.annot good_output ./rh.my_atlas.gcs
Usage:
------

<subject 2> ... <output file>
[user@localhost tutorial_subjs]$

As you see it just goes to the next line and  doesn't show any errors so I
can get where the problem is from.
That would be great if you could help me.
Best regards;Maedeh