From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of 오진영
<jinyoung.oh...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 30 July 2018 at 06:41
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: JongHyun Lee <jonghyunlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Freesurfer] hippocampal subfields segmentation error

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello, freesurfer experts

I'm trying to run segmentation of hippocampal subfields and nuclei of amygdala
by using "segmentSF_T1.sh" command.
I have downloaded the newest development version(freesurfer v.6.0) and license,
as well as the required matlab runtime.

However, I am getting the following error:
mv: rename volumesAmygdala.txt to
/Users/mnd_mac/Desktop/JY_surfer/T1_data/Jinyoung_T1/Jinyoung_test/mri/lh.hippoSfVolumes-T1.amygdala.v10.txt:
 No such file or directory

and I have no idea how to find the text file and solve this problem out.
If you have any idea or recommends, please send me the e-mail back.

Thanks!

Jinyoung