From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Elena Nicole Dominguez
<endom...@uci.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:01:34 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Manually editing location of surface

        External Email - Use Caution

The subject in particular is in their 90's. I have been seeing a similar
occurrence in many of my other subjects as well. I will be attaching a link
through google drive to share the subject I recently sent.
(https://drive.google.com/a/uci.edu/file/d/1ZuekNGyEJ7gPbM3Yl3S8HeNMVLL60l0_/view?usp=sharing)

Thank you for your help in looking into this and please let me know what else
is needed on my behalf.

[https://drive-thirdparty.googleusercontent.com/16/type/application/x-gzip]
sub-01262.tar.gz<https://drive.google.com/a/uci.edu/file/d/1ZuekNGyEJ7gPbM3Yl3S8HeNMVLL60l0_/view?usp=drive_web>

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 8:44 AM Bruce Fischl