External Email - Use Caution

Thanks Bruce. The following is the command.

 make_average_subject --out avgsubjectPRUEBAESTASIEmac --subjects
subject1  subject2 subject3

And I made a mistake in may last mail. I use the word path instead of patch

I have found this page with a *patch* for de issue

https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2018-February/056008.html

But I dont know how to apply the *patch*. Can you give some information
about this?

Emanuel