External Email - Use Caution

Hi FS experts,

I did group-level, surface-based, vertex-wise analysis for baseline and
longitudinal data. I used Qdec and do the same work with the fsgd version
(mri_glmfit-sim command) to double-check the data.

I created label files with tksurfer for each of the clusters showing a
significant between-group difference. Then, I used the following command
stream to extract the cortical thickness values for each subject and
cluster: mri_label2label, mris_anatomical_stats, and aparcstats2table.
E.g.,
mri_label2label --srcsubject fsaverage --srclabel
/home/jagust/gklenck/Long_MRI/lh.ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal.label
--trgsubject ${s}_tp1 --trglabel
${s}_tp1/label/lh.ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal.label --hemi lh
--regmethod surface

mris_anatomical_stats -l lh.ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal.label -t
lh.thickness -b -f ${s}_tp1/stats/lh.ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal.stats
${s}_tp1 lh

aparcstats2table --subjects ${s}_tp1 --hemi lh --parc
ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal --meas thickness --tablefile
${out_dir}/lh.ac-baseline-rostralmiddlefrontal.aparc_stats.txt

Subsequently, when I conducted between-group comparisons for each cluster,
a couple of clusters (7 out of 16) do not show a significant difference -
which does not make sense. This problem seems to appear randomly.

Help to the FS archives, I tried to use mri_segstats command but was not
able to find a correct combination of arguments. If this is the right track
to solve this problem, what combination of arguments should I use? And if
this is not, do you have any idea how I can solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Giuliana

--