External Email - Use Caution

Thanks for your response Sir

I did that using mri_convert for the orig.mgz file and brainstem segmented
file.
(mri_convert orig.mgz --apply_transform transforms/talairach.xfm -o
orig.talairach.mgz). but the image doesn't seem like to be aligned.
How can I confirm that the image is ACPC aligned or not and how is the
transformation matrix in transforms.xfm file is evaluated.

Thanks in advance
Sadia