External Email - Use Caution

Hello FS users,

I am having a problem with mri_vol2surf. I want to project subcortical voxels
onto the cortical surface. I found out that I can do this with the mri_vol2surf
command. I am following the example given on the documentation, but I am
getting this error: mri_vol2surf: could not read surface
/working/ABCD/FS2/7583b4bc-b8fc-4390-8504-1a495b70d2bc//surf/lh.white. I am
trying to project to the surface of the fsaverage. Does this error mean that FS
is unable to find the fsaverage surface?

Ryan Michael Nillo
Staff Research Associate I
University of California San Francisco
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging