Hi Loic

if you are on the fsaverage surface you can save the -log10(p) values using save_mgh.m, then load them in freeview and threshold them or whatever

On Mon, 20 May 2019, Loïc Daumail wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Also, one more thing:

My data is on fsaverage5 resolution.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Loïc

Le lun. 20 mai 2019 à 09:49, Loïc Daumail <loic.daum...@gmail.com> a écrit :
      Dear Freesurfer community,

I obtained score matrices of surfaces after performing diffusion embedding map
on fMRI data.

I am now using the SurfStat toolbox(Matlab) in order to obtain p-value maps to
compare between
two groups.

After obtaining the p-value map, I would like to label the surface in order to
identify the
regions of significant difference between both groups.

Would it be possible to use Freview in order to do it?
If so, which format should I use for my SurfStatP output p-value map?
How would you do it, (tools to convert into a specific format, surfaces and
atlas to load on
Freeview, which format for those ones)?
I would be very grateful if you could detail a bit, as I am new to these tools!

Thanks in advance,

Loïc Daumail