External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer List,

I had a (hopefully) quick question re: output files from the hippocampal
and amygdala subdivision routines. I know that there are multiple parcel
schemes for the hippocampus (HBT, FS60, and CA), and per this thread (
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg57898.html),
the final subfield segments are "computed from none of those volumes, but
the parent of all of them".

I wondered however if there was an MGZ file that corresponded to the
final/combined sub-divisions? Or if there was a way to output this? My
group was interested in doing some spatial and surface analyses of
sub-divisions (using Spherical Harmonics or some other related techniques).

And I understand what the different MGZ files were in the mri directory
(e.g., CA.FSvoxelSpace.mgz, FS60.FSvoxelSpace.mgz, HBT.FSvoxelSpace.mgz),
but what was the file without any suffix (e.g.,
lh.hippoAmygLabels-T1.long.v21.mgz)? Or is that the file I'm looking for?
Any information is deeply appreciated!

Thanks much,
Jamie.

--