From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Ruopeng Wang
<rpw...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:16 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] freeview crash -- petsc error when opening volume

Hi Tristan,

Would it be possible to send us the files and the command-line you run?

Best,
Ruopeng

On Aug 21, 2019, at 12:18 PM, TRISTAN J PAUTSCH
<tpaut...@wisc.edu<mailto:tpaut...@wisc.edu>> wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Adding more details provided by my user:

The crash only happens when loading surface files, either via the -f flag from
the CLI or directly through the GUI. Could this be an issue with the surface
files or the manner in which they are created?

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
 on behalf of TRISTAN J PAUTSCH